Sheet Metal Fabrication
The Southeast’s Preferred Contractor for Custom Sheet Metal Work
Cayce Company’s Metal Fabrication Shop has long been bringing customer ideas and drawings to life with a variety of metals including galvanized, aluminum, copper, stainless steel, carbon steel, and black iron. Whatever your project, Cayce has the equipment and manufacturing experience to produce the custom metal products you need.
Cayce Company’s sheet metal capabilities include:
- In-house computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Pattern development
- Plasma cutting
- Much more
Cayce serves a broad customer base, providing metal products for government agencies, energy companies, contractors, architectural designers, and anyone with a need for custom metal work. Cayce builds all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts and fittings—from small residential to large commercial and industrial systems.
Cayce Company can create your custom metal products with:
- 5’ coil line capable of cut-to-size blanks up to 5’x10’ sheets
- 2 computer numerical control (CNC) plasma tables
- Custom metal HVAC ducts and fittings for any size system
- Experienced welding shop team