Join the Cayce Company Team
Cayce Company values every employee and seeks to demonstrate that through generous compensation and benefits. Benefits include paid health and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401K with a 10% corporate match. Cayce Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cayce Company has immediate openings in the following departments and is currently accepting applications from licensed and experienced professionals.
Please send applications to Caroline Genoble at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Openings at Cayce Company
HVAC Service Technicians
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in residential and/or commercial HVAC install/start-up and maintenance
- We are looking for technicians for our Florence, Myrtle Beach, and Lexington offices.
Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial sheet metal/duct work installation
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial pipefitting and/or welding
- Certified welder card a plus
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial plumbing
- Med Gas certification a plus
Please send resume to email@example.com
Supervisor: Don Floyd
Sheet Metal Department
Supervisor: Barry Flowers
Supervisor: Danny Johnson
Supervisor: Jeff Winstead
Sheet Metal Shop
Supervisor: Michael McGowan
Service Department (Florence)
Manager: Ethan Smith
Service Department (Myrtle Beach)
Manager: Shon Ghent
Service Department (Columbia)
Manger: Pete Harbin
Please submit your resume directly to the supervisor of the appropriate department. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Caroline Genoble at firstname.lastname@example.org.