Join the Cayce Company Team
Cayce Company values every employee and seeks to demonstrate that through generous compensation and benefits. Benefits include paid health and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and a 401K with a 10% corporate match. Cayce Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cayce Company has immediate openings in the following departments and is currently accepting applications from licensed and experienced professionals.
Interested in working for Cayce Company, fill out the online application here.
Current Openings at Cayce Company
- 10+ years in the HVAC Industry doing Commercial / Industrial.
- Proficient in cooling towers and chillers / duct work / piping /install / compressors
- Experienced in Sales, Service, and Installation,
- EPA Certification 608 and Licensed Contractor are not required. (Desired.)
- Must have experience in handling multiple jobs at once
- Purchase major HVAC equipment and other materials for projects. Plan, organize, direct and coordinate manpower, equipment, tools, and supply needs to achieve project objectives.
- Manage administrative aspects of contracts (change orders, rental equipment, billing, and collections, etc.) by working closely with administrative staff and accounting.
- Responsible for plans, submittals, project permitting, and inspections.
HVAC Service Technicians
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in residential and/or commercial HVAC install/start-up and maintenance
- We are looking for technicians for our Florence, Myrtle Beach, and Lexington offices.
Sheet Metal Mechanics
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial sheet metal/duct work installation
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial pipefitting and/or welding
- Certified welder card a plus
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in commercial and industrial plumbing
- Med Gas certification a plus
Supervisor: Don Floyd
Sheet Metal Department
Supervisor: Barry Flowers
Supervisor: Danny Johnson
Supervisor: Jeff Winstead
Sheet Metal Shop
Supervisor: Michael McGowan
Service Department (Florence)
Manager: Ethan Smith
Service Department (Myrtle Beach)
Service Department (Columbia)
Manger: Pete Harbin
Please fill out and submit the online application.