Plan Ahead to Keep from Falling Behind
Your facility is key to everything you do, and your systems are the facility’s lifeblood. What happens when your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system starts blowing hot air when it’s 101 degrees outside or when your heat won’t work during the biggest ice storm of the year? Preventive maintenance can keep these and other common problems from slowing down your business operations.
With Cayce’s forward-thinking preventive maintenance programs, you can:
- Minimize downtime across all your systems, preventing costly equipment failure and loss of production
- Reduce energy consumption
- Increase productivity by keeping your equipment operating at its most reliable and efficient capabilities
- Extend your equipment’s life and prevent premature costly repairs
Cayce’s Full-Service Preventive Maintenance Plan is:
- Available on a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual basis. We’ll help you determine which schedule fits your usage and equipment.
- Ideal for residential, light commercial, heavy commercial, and industrial clients
- Provides technicians on site either full or part time
Cayce’s also offers the following Select-Service Preventative Maintenance Plans:
Inspection Plan: Let Cayce handle all your regular inspections to make sure your equipment is performing at its peak. You pay only for parts and labor needed between inspections.
Labor Plan: All your preventative maintenance is performed by Cayce professionals. You are covered 24/7 by your plan; just pay for parts.
Parts and Labor Plan: Your plan covers the parts and labor needed to keep your equipment in top condition. Labor is one hundred percent covered. Except for compressors or unit replacement, all parts are also covered.