Specialized Technicians for the Southeast’s Piping Needs
For more than fifty years, Cayce Company has been delivering quality industrial piping—whether copper, carbon steel, stainless, or polyvinyl chloride (PVC)—to satisfied clients across the Southeast.
Cayce employs only American Welding Society (AWS) certified welders and fitters for piping installations, and all of our medical gas personnel are certified and licensed by the National Inspection Testing and Certification Corporation (NITC), American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). We take the performance of our team and the performance of your piping seriously.
Cayce’s piping department capabilities include:
- Chilled water piping systems
- Hot water piping systems
- Steam and steam condensate piping systems
- Process piping for industrial uses including compressed air, fuel oil, lubricants, petroleum, natural and liquefied petroleum (LP) gas lines, domestic water, waste and vent, and medical gas lines
Cayce delivers exceptional service by:
- Tapping pipes to avoid shutting down systems
- Fabricating and installing carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper piping
- Specializing in installing chillers, cooling towers, air handling units (AHUs), and boilers