Join the Cayce Company Team
Cayce Company values every employee and seeks to demonstrate that through generous compensation and benefits. Benefits include paid health and life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid vacation, and a 401K with a 10% corporate match. Cayce Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cayce Company has immediate openings in the following departments and is currently accepting applications from licensed and experienced professionals.
Please send applications to Caroline Genoble at email@example.com.
Current Openings at Cayce Company
Summary: Estimates the cost of electrical jobs accurately to be able to bid on new jobs
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Quote and estimate the cost of electrical jobs by using estimation software
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Communicate effectively with suppliers to be able to get the best price possible on equipment
- Be able to read blueprints
- Have a concept of how to physically install electrical work
- Advanced computer skills to be able to understand estimation software
Education and/or Experience
- At least two years of field experience in electrical
- High School diploma
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as specs and drawings, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor: Don Floyd
Sheet Metal Department
Supervisor: Barry Flowers
Supervisor: Danny Johnson
Supervisor: Jeff Winstead
Sheet Metal Shop
Supervisor: Michael McGowan
Service Department (Florence)
Manager: Ethan Smith
Service Department (Myrtle Beach)
Manager: Len Gross
Service Department (Columbia)
Manger: Pete Harbin
Please submit your resume directly to the supervisor of the appropriate department. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Caroline Genoble at email@example.com.